Saturday, January 8, 2011

One after another

Hello All....

In October I was hospitalised for my appendix... when November came, I thot I have more courage to upload more things but heck NO !!! In December, we went to Indonesia for a short break.. It was fun but when we came back, the maid ran away !!! Aiyoh... then began my nightmares, gotta clean the house, cook and taking care of my 2 year old who is very demanding at times !!!

But I shall say, it's my son's lucky star.... we found a replacement for a maid almost immediately... like 2 weeks gap like that !!! Phew.... But this new maid has never been here before. Some terms she doesn't understand... and the whole process starts again !!! Got to teach her from scratch... Initially I was just as tired without a maid but eventually it worn off....

Now that my son is going to a Playschool from Tues to Thurs.... I finally be able to have "ME" time again... going back to the gym - my muscles need repairing badly after over a month not going to the gym.... And perhaps, more time to upload more stuff !!!

Hope it's not too late to wish everyone "Happy New Year 2011"

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. salam,

    join our giveaway & help rumah titian ashraful rohaniah

    http://mysunshine-cupcakes.blogspot.com

    zar

    ReplyDelete