Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Days of our lives....

It has been almost 3 weeks I am without a maid... then I came across a paper report that a maid ran away from her abusive employer of 3 years !!! What ???? 3 years....???? How can a human being could stand the abuses, beatings, hot water pourings etc etc for 3 years ??? I just can't comprehend that... and here I am, with an ex-maid who I treated so nicely, can't even do work as I expected to be. I know they are humans so they are not perfect but then again, a maid has to do what a maid has to do lah kan.... cleaning, dusting, washing, keeping the house spotless at all times etc etc.... She was lucky cos I am a stay at home Mommy, so I take care of my lil clingy angle.

Now.... I have this part time maid who comes fullday on Saturday n Thursday to help me cleaning the house till I get my replacement which I am uncertain when !!! The agent keeps telling me "a few coming this week" but I have yet to see even one being sent to me.... shall I change the agent? What about the fees I have paid ??? Adoiii....

My husband on the other hand has a lot of pity on me but not of help that much. For instance, last Saturday, I had this private party at a friend's house, left my son with him cos he was asleep already. Alahai.... as I was chewing my sirloin steak, I saw 6 missed calls from him. There goes my party.... he came later to bring my son over to join the party... till almost midnight. What a nite that was..... however, I couldn't let my hair down lah....

No comments:

Post a Comment