Friday, June 26, 2009

My Weekly Story....

My camera is yet to be repaired, thus, no new upload for now. However, I'll try to do so next week when a temp maid is here till I get a permanent maid who is apparently still in the rural area of Surabaya.... Hopefully, this one is more focus on her intention of coming to Malaysia, the land of plenty !!! That's why we have way too many PATI which include my old maid....

I had lunch at Tony Roma's today, an old darling friend treated me for birthday lunch - so called. Hahaha.... And tomorrow we are off to the Historical City of Melaka for a weekend getaway, ya... kononnye birthday celebration but more for my buddy's son who shares the same bday as I am and we have been celebrating it together for yonks....

Anyway.... to all of ya... have the greatest weekend ya... I know I would at Avillion Legacy Melaka.

Salam n Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment